Miso Crunchy Brownies
Makes 15-20 Portions
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Ingredients for Miso Toffee
60g unsalted butter
60g white miso paste
60g pretzels, roughly crushed
Ingredients for Brownies
20 drops of Body and Mind Botanicals Cold Pressed CBD Oil
210g unsalted butter, cut into chunks
250g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), roughly chopped
50g cocoa powder
350g caster sugar
5 large free-range eggs
100g plain flour, sifted
1. Heat the over to 200C, 180C fan, gas mark 6. Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm brownie tin.
2. For the miso toffee: Melt the butter and toffees in a saucepan over a medium low heat and beat until smooth. Take off the heat and beat in the miso paste. Mix in the pretzels, coat them well.
3. Melt the butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over a low heat. Take off the heat, add the Body and Mind Botanicals Cold Pressed CBD oil and cocoa powder and beat together until smooth and glossy. Set aside to cool.
4. Out the eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric whisk to mix until pale, creamy and the whisk leaves a trail.
5. Pour the chocolate mixture in and gently mix together until smooth. Carefully fold in the flour. Scrape the mixture into the tin, spread to the edges and swirl the toffee mixture over. Bake for 15-20 mins. It should have a light crust but still have a bit of a wobble. Leave to cool completely and chill for 1 hour before slicing.